1 recipe Dosa Batter
1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp. Italian parsley
A generous pinch of Italian seasoning
Oil for frying
1. Heat a pan or tawa.
2. Spread thick layer of dosa batter.
3. Place all the vegetables, seasoning, and cheese.
4. Drizzle oil as needed.
5. Cover and cook till it's crispy and cheese has melted on top.
6. Serve hot with marinara sauce.
1. Cut into wedge before serving, if you like