This recipe is inspired from Sanjeev Kapoor's Kiwi Panha recipe. But instead of roasting the kiwis, I just pressure-cooked them. I used our traditional "Panhe" recipe to make this fruity beverage.
6 Kiwi, rinsed
6 green cardamoms, peeled
1/2 cup sugar or to taste
1/2 tsp salt
1. Pressure cook kiwi. Peel and take the pulp out.
2. Grind the pulp with cardamoms, sugar and salt.
3. Store the pulp in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
4. When ready to serve, add 1/4th cup pulp and 3/4th cup chilled water to serve.
1. This pulp can also be frozen.
2. Adjust sugar proportion based on the tartness of Kiwis and personal taste.