Monday, May 25, 2015
I had a huge bag of frozen pineapple chunks from Costco. I thought of making this frosty delicacy.
2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
1 cup plain yogurt
sugar or any other sweetener of your choice (optional)
water as needed
1. Thaw pineapple chunks for just half an hour.
2. Blend using 1/2 cup water in your heavy duty mixer.
3. Add yogurt and sugar or any sweetener if using.
5. Adjust water depending on the desired consistency.
1. This is really a no-frills recipe. You can adjust the amount of pineapple, yogurt and sugar depending on your taste.