Palakwali Makke Di Roti
Spinach Corn Tortilla
2 cups Masa Harina (I use Bob's Red Mill brand)
1 cup shredded spinach
1/2 tsp salt or to taste
1 1/2 cups hot water
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp cumin seeds - (Optional)
Oil or butter for roasting
1. Mix masa harina with salt, spinach, ginger-garlic paste and cumin seeds if using.
2. Make a well in the middle. Add hot water gingerly.
3. Knead into a soft dough. Cover and set aside for 1 hour.
5. Pat directly on a hot tawa/griddle or keep one ball between two plastic sheets and roll into a flat bread.
1. You can also add 1/2 tsp ajwain/ajmo/owa in this mixure