Friday, February 13, 2015
I had a jar of Kissan Mango Jam sitting pretty in my fridge for a long time. I decided to use it in the lemon-ricotta recipe. My Mango-Ricotta muffins were well received by friends and family.
2 cups All Purpose Flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/3 cup milk
6 tbsp. melted butter
1/4 cup Kissan Mango Jam
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
Oil for greasing
0. Preheat oven 400 F
1. Mix the dry ingredients and set aside.
2. Whip the wet ingredients using hand mixer.
3. Mix wet and dry ingredients till moist.
4. Add 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
5. Line muffin tray with muffins wrappers. Grease them with an oil spray.
6. Pour the mixture.
8. Serve warm or at room temperature.
1. Above recipe yields in about 15 muffins.