This is my homey version. It was developed at the last minute to stretch 1 cup leftover kheema mutter to feed unexpected guests! Serve with Laadi Pav or sliced bread to mop this delicious "ghotala". ;-)
Mutton Mince with Eggs
1 cup kheema mutter
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tbsp. oil
1 spring onion, minced (Use only white part, save some green leaves for garnish)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tomato, chopped
1 tbsp. minced cilantro
1/2 tbsp. minced green part of spring onion
1. Heat pan. Add kheema mutter. I am assuming that it's from the refrigerator. So first warm it up and then keep it on the side of the pan.
2. Add oil in the middle of the pan. Add spring onion and turmeric powder. Sauté till it's soft.
1. Since I used leftover kheema mutter, I didn't add an ginger-garlic paste.
2. If kheema mutter uses any whole spices, please remove them before adding eggs.
3. You can use regular onion instead of spring onions.
4. Use any mince meat of your choice. Traditionally mutton mince is used in Mumbai for the above recipe.