Sometimes, when I make a particular dish, I already have a follow-up dish in mind. It saves my time and energy. For example, when I make harabhara kabab, I, intentionally make stuffing more than required. I use it later for making harabhara paratha. [Sometimes I also use it for stuffing tomatoes]
Lush Green Flat Bread
1 cup Chapati Dough
1 cup Harabhara Kabab Stuffing
Oil as needed for roasting.
Rice flour or wheat flour for dredging
1. Use instructions here to make chapatti dough.
2. Use instructions here to make Harabhara Kabab stuffing
3. Make uniform number of chapati dough balls, and equal number of harabhara stuffing balls.
4. Using flour as needed for dredging, roll a chapati dough ball into a small disc.
5. Place harabhara stuffing in the middle. Bring the disc together to make a pouch, roll into a sphere, dredge into flour and roll into a thick flat bread.
1. The roasted parathas can be frozen for future use.