Today's recipe is inspired by "Pizza Blanco" that we had at an Italian Pizza restaurant. This unique restaurant had a variety of pizzas. Potato and pizza sounded very different. We did make a special request to hold off the bacon.
1 pizza crust - homemade or ready made
1/3 cup ricotta cheese
1 potato, very thinly sliced
1-2 garlic cloves, peeled & thinly sliced
1 mozzarella cheese stick, cut into rounds
chopped chives or spring onions
salt and crushed black pepper
1. Preheat oven 500F
2. Bake pizza stone for at least 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, let's assemble the pizza. Spread ricotta cheese uniformly over the crust.
4. Arrange potato slices around the pizza crust.
5. Place thinly sliced garlic between two potato slices.
6. Spray cooking spray on the potato and garlic slices.
7. Arrange mozzarella rounds on top.
9. Garnish with chives or spring onions, salt and pepper.
1. Depending on the size of the pizza crust, the proportion of ricotta cheese, potato slice etc. may vary.
2. Increase or decrease the quantity of garlic cloves based on personal preference.