One orange, one egg, one Chobani yogurt and some leftover oat flour (it measured to be 1/2 cup later!) were screaming for my attention. So I came up with this recipe. I was going to sprinkle some sugar on top before putting these muffins in the oven for baking, but I forgot about it. I decided to zest the orange before squeezing it. Then beautiful orange flavored chocolate from Sorrento, Italy caught my eye and I thought it would go beautifully with the recipe that was about to be made. All of this, resulted into a blog-worthy creation - Orange Chocolate Muffins.
1 cup All purpose Flour
1/2 cup oat flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 + 2 tbsp. orange juice, freshly squeezed
1 tbsp. orange zest
1/4 cup butter, melted
1, 5.3 oz Pineapple Chobani Yogurt (2 %)
2 tbsp. Orange flavored chocolate, roughly chopped
0. Preheat oven 350F
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Whisk egg with all the ingredients till yogurt.
4. Stir in roughly chopped chocolate.
7. Serve warm or at room temperature.
1. I grate an orange using thick holes of the grater. Make sure that white part/pith of the orange is not grated as it would make the batter bitter!