Mom got this multi-grain bhakri flour. It had five kinds of whole grains - sorghum, millet, ragi, rice and maize. I was not sure if I could pat the bhakries with these many flours but it worked. I served it with pithale.
Multi-Grain Bhakri - (Count 3 bhakris)
1 1/2 cup multi-grain bhakri flour
warm water as needed
1. Take the multi-grain flour in a deep plate/paraat.
2. Add water as needed to make dough.
3. Make 3 uniform balls.
4. Pat one ball at a time, using your palm, dredging in dry flour as needed.
5. Place one bhakri at a time on a hot tawa.
6. Wet your hand and moisten the top of the bhakri.
7. Flip and let the other side cook.
8. Roast on the direct flame.
1. Knead the dough when you are ready to pat the bhakris. Do not make the dough in advance.
2. If you don't have the pre-mixed flour, just mix all the desired flours in equal proportions.