Since Kale is considered as a nutrient powerhouse, I am trying to include it in our diet. I baked these kale leaves to make kale chips which have been quite popular these days.
1 head/bunch kale, rinsed, dried, torn into pieces
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. paprika (optional)
salt to taste
1. Preheat oven 275 F
2. Wash and air dry kale leaves. Tear them into bite sized pieces.
3. Lay on a baking tray.
4. Drizzle olive oil, spices and salt. Mix well.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, turning chips after 10 minutes.
6. Serve as an accompaniment with a burger.
1. Make sure that kale leaves are dried completely before proceeding.