Mince Meat Mini Pies
1 cup kheema
1 puff pastry sheet
8 baking cups
1 egg white
1 tbsp. water
1. Let the kheema be at room temperature. Remove any whole spices.
2. Thaw the puff pastry sheet per package directions.
3. Punch 8 big and 8 small circles onto the pastry sheet using vati/katories of big and small sizes.
4. Spray some oil onto the baking cups.
5. Place big puff pastry circle.
6. Spoon in some kheema.
9. Prick 3-4 holes using a fork.
10. Brush with egg white and water mixture.
1. Mumbai bakeries use minced meat (goat meat) for this recipe. You may choose your own filling (chicken/turkey/soy granules)