My aunt makes delicious Egg Biryani. It's an elaborate process and as usual, I was in a hurry to make something quick. So I decided to make this Egg Pulao.
4 hard-boiled eggs cut into quarters
1 cup spinach, frozen ok
1 cup yellow corn, frozen ok
Salt to taste
1 tsp garam masala
2 green cardamoms
7-8 black peppercorn
1 tbsp green paste(ginger-garlic-green chili-cilantro)
½ cup sliced onion
1 tomato, chopped
1. Heat oil. Add whole spices. Add onion. Sauté till soft.
2. Add green paste. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add tomato.
3. Add basmati and garam masala. Sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Add spinach and corn. Let the moisture evaporate.
5. Add water and salt to taste.
6. Bring to boil. Lower the gas. Cover and let it cook.
7. Place eggs on top.
8. Serve with salad.