Just the other day, I watched Eggplant Tofu combo on the food network. But the chef deep fried both the ingredients. I didn't want to invest in that many calories so I lightened up the recipe and stir fried along with Soba noodles.
2. Add minced garlic and white parts of onion. Stir fry for 30 seconds
3. Add eggplant cubes. Stir fry for 10 minutes. Add salt to taste
4. Add red bell pepper. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
5. Add tofu cubes. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
6. Now add soba noodles.
8. Stir in whisked sauce.
10. Garnish with 2 drops of toasted sesame oil and green parets of onion
If you prefer hot, use 2-3 dried chilies in the tempering.