During holiday season last year, I had "Eggnog" in the fridge. It inspired me to make this ice cream. Yes, right in the middle of the winter, we enjoyed eggnog ice cream. :-D
Eggnog Ice Cream
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk (Use more or less based on the desired sweetness)
1 cup Eggnog
1/4 tsp freshly ground nutmeg (optional)
1. Blend first few ingredients.
2. Pour in a freezer safe container.
3. Freeze and serve!
1. The eggnog that I used was alcohol free.
2. Eggnog already has sugar, so adjust accordingly.
3. Eggnog already has nutmeg. So add only if needed.