1 recipe basic Kulcha dough
1 1/2 cup grated paneer
salt to taste
2 tbsp. minced cilantro
2-3 green chilies, minced (as desired)
1/4 cup minced red onion
1 tsp chaat masala
A pinch of garam masala
Ghee/butter for roasting - if desired
1. Mix all the ingredients for stuffing.
2. Make uniform balls of the kulcha dough.
3. Roll each kulcha dough into a small disc. Stuff paneer mixture in the middle.
5. Roast on a hot tawa till brown spots appear on both sides.
6. Brush with ghee/butter for better flavor.
1. Chaat masala has salt in it so adjust salt accordingly.