Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Mixed Koshimbeer, Kale-chhole, a lemon wedge & Lahsooni Kulcha
This was my zany kitchen experiment. As I was rolling basic kulcha, I noticed mom's delicious lasoon chutney. That's how this Mahrashtrian flavored Kulcha was born. ;-)
Garlic Chutney, as needed
Ghee/butter for roasting - if desired
1. Make uniform balls of the kulcha dough.
3. Roll each kulcha dough into a small disc. Stuff spoonful of garlic chutney in the middle.
3. Bring all the ends together and roll into a thick roti/flatbread. Use flour for dredging.
4. Roast on a hot tawa till brown spots appear on both sides.
5. Brush with ghee/butter for better flavor.
1. I served this flatbread with Kale -Chhole.