This is a fun baked potato recipe. You have to use a very good Chef's knife to slit the potatoes without actually cutting them into pieces.
Hasselback Potatoes - Serves 4
4 Idaho/Baking Potatoes, Scrubbed and slit as shown without actually cutting them
1 tbsp. oil
Cooking Spray such as Pam
Salt and Pepper
1. Clean and scrub potatoes. Wipe them dry.
2. Using a sharp knife, make slits as if to cut into circles, but do not cut.
3. Apply oil to all the potatoes.
4. Preheat oven 450F
5. Using Cooking spray, grease a baking pan.
6. Place the potatoes on the pan.
7. Bake for about 45 minutes to hour, turning the potatoes every 20 minutes or so.
8. Sprinkle salt and pepper before serving.
1. If using any other potatoes, baking time may vary.