I used two types of Chocolate Chips for this recipe.
Double Chocolate Chip Muesli Cookies
1/2 cup or 1 stick butter at room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
You will also need
1 cup Bob's Mill Muesli
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Sift all purpose flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
2. Cream butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
3. Add egg and mix again.
4. Add dry flour mixture to the wet mixture.
5. Add muesli and both types of chocolate chips.
6. Preheat oven 375F.
7. Drop a spoonful of cookie mixture onto a greased baking tray.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
9. Cool the cookies on the cooling rack.
1. Use butter at the room temperature.
2. Above recipe yields about 1 1/2 dozen cookies.
Bob's Red Mill Muesli Cookies