As we exchange cookies at work, we also exchange recipes. That's the part I look forward to the most. Today's recipe is one of the most popular "cookie" recipe.
1 pack Brownie Mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
0. Preheat oven 350F
1. Line a rectangular baking pan with aluminum foil, making sure that the foil extends over the edges.
2. Grease the foil.
3. Mix eggs, oil and brownie mix.
4. Whisk condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Set aside.
5. Spread half of the brownie mixture over the foil.
6. Spread peanut butter mixture on top uniformly.
8. Bake for 30 minutes.
9. Let it cool in the pan. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and chill in the refrigerator for about 1/2 hour to firm up.
10. Using the foil, lift the cooled brownie onto the cutting board.
11. Cut into squares or rectangles - using a sharp knife.
1. You can also add chopped peanuts in the brownie batter.