Monday, December 2, 2013
This pizza is inspired by the recipe featured in WebMD. If you find Barbeque sauce too sweet, add a dash of Sriracha.
Black Beans Pizza
1 cup cooked black beans
1 cup yellow corn kernels
1/2 cup red bell peppers, diced
1 recipe pizza crust, readymade okay.
1/3 cup barbeque sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Spread some barbeque sauce over the prepared pizza crust.
3. Spoon black beans mixture.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for about 7 minutes.
6. Garnish with avocado slices and cilantro before serving.
1. Barbeque sauce has a Smokey flavor and it's sweetish in taste.