I made this aloo kulcha by stuffing the basic kulcha dough with aloo paratha stuffing.
1 recipe basic Kulcha dough
5-6 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
salt to taste
1 tsp garam masala
Grind to fine paste
1 cup cilantro
3-4 cloves garlic
1" ginger, chopped
3-4 green chilies or per desired heat level.
2 tbsp. lemon juice
A pinch of sugar
Ghee/butter for roasting - if desired
1. Mix salt, garam masala and green paste with mashed potatoes and make a smooth stuffing dough.
2. Make uniform balls of stuffing as well as kulcha dough.
3. Roll each kulcha dough into a small disc. Stuff stuffing ball in the middle.
4. Bring all the ends together and roll into a thick roti/flatbread. Use flour for dredging.
5. Roast on a hot tawa till brown spots appear on both sides.
6. Brush with ghee/butter for better flavor.
1. Serve with raw mango pickle.