Panko crusted Mahi Mahi
2 Mahi Mahi fillets
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp garlic paste
1/2 cup Panko - Japanese breadcrumbs
1 tbsp shredded spinach
1 tbsp shredded cilantro
Oil for frying - as needed
1. Clean, rinse and pat dry Mahi Mahi fillets.
2. Sprinkle salt, black pepper, turmeric powder, paprika and garlic paste.
3. Mix breadcrumbs with spinach and cilantro.
4. Heat a pan with oil
5. Dredge the fillets in the panko mixture so they are completely covered with the mixture.
6. Shallow fry on a medium flame till they are crispy.
1. Serve with salad of your choice.
2. Ginger-garlic-green chili paste can be used instead of just garlic paste.