5-6 carrots, peeled & pressure cooked
1/4 cup unsalted, roasted peanuts powder/daaNyache KooT
salt to taste
A pinch of sugar to taste
2 tsp oil/Ghee
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
A pinch of asafoetida
1 green chile, cut (optional)
1 tbsp minced cilantro (Optional)
1. Pressure cook the peeled carrots and mash them with a fork.
2. Mix with yogurt, salt, sugar and peanut powder.
3. Heat oil in a small saucepan.
4. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida and chili- if using.
5. Drizzle the sizzling oil over the salad/dip and mix well.
6. Garnish with cilantro - if using
1. You can increase or decrease the amount of yogurt per your taste.
2. You can use Greek yogurt if you like thick consistency.