I made this coconut cake using Duncan Hines Cake Mix. The recipe was on the back of the packet. I also added unsweetened cocoa powder to the half of the batter to create a marbled effect.
Coconut Marble Cake
From Duncan Hines
1 pkt Duncan Hines Signature French Vanilla cake Mix
1 (3.4 oz) pkt Coconut cream instant Pudding and pie mix
4 large eggs
1 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup dessicated, dry coconut (unsweetened)
1. Preheat oven 350 F
2. Prepare batter with all the ingredients above except cocoa powder. Divide the batter in half and add cocoa powder only to the half of the batter.
3. Grease 10" Bundt Cake pan.
4. Pour white batter. Add brown batter on top. Using a knife or a skewer, swirl it lightly.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes
6. Cool in the pan for 25 minutes.
7. Invert of a serving platter. Enjoy!
For the original recipe, click here