El Pescador is wonderful fish market and restaurant in La Jolla. If you are a seafood lover like me, you must try their fish sandwiches and their signature seafood stew - cioppiono. My version of Lobster sandwich is a total desi makeover, inspired by El Pescador's signature sandwiches.
2 ciabatta rolls
1 tbsp basil pesto (storebought or homemade)
2 onion rings
2 tomato slices
1 lettuce, torn into 2 pieces
1. Grill ciabatta roll slightly.
2. Spread pesto on the inside of the bread.
3. Stuff with 2 burgers per roll and veggies
4. Serve with tomato ketchup.
1. You can make 1 big burger and stuff one burger per roll if you like. Traditionally, daangars are not too big
El Pescador, la Jolla