This is my version of Buddha's Delight.
6 cups stir fry veggies (I used Costco brand)
1 cup tofu chunks
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tbsp corn starch
1/2 cup water
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp rice vinegar
salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a wok.
2. Add ginger garlic paste. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add veggies and stir fry till they are partially cooked. They should remain little crunchy.
4. Add tofu chunks.
5. Add corn starch mixture. Let the sauce covers all the veggies.
6. Serve with steamed white rice.
1. You can also add halved red chilies in tempering if you like.