I got introduced to this Watermelon-Rose syrup combo after my marriage. My MIL makes two types of these watermelon-rose drinks especially on the hot, sweltering summer days in India.
Tarbuj Rose Sharbat (1)
Watermelon-Rose Syrup Drink
A small chunk of watermelon, cut into bite sized pieces
2 tsp rose syrup per glass
1. Place bite sized watermelon pieces in tall serving glasses.
2. Pour Rose syrup per glass.
3. Pour ice cold water and stir.
4. Serve immediately with a tall spoon and a straw.
1. Garnish with mint if desired.
2. You can use a melon scooper to make small watermelon balls.