I used the leftover Bhujne to make this delicious Malvani burger.
1 recipe leftover Lobster Bhujne
1/4 cup fine rawa
1/4 cup besan/chickpea flour
1/4 cup rice flour
Oil for shallow frying
1. Remove whole spice and bay leaf from the bhujne.
2. Mix in rawa, chickpea flour, rice flour.
3. Add salt to taste. Though the bhujne already has salt, you may need some more to adjust for the flours addition.
4. Make 10-12 balls and flatten them to disc shapes.
5. Heat a pan,tawa or griddle.
6. Pan fry/shallow fry till the patties are brown on both the sides.
7. Serve as an accompaniement with a typical GSB meal or serve as a lobster sandwich.
1. I used readymade lobster meat from Costco