This is one of the most common condiments in the Indo-Chinese restaurants.
Green Chilies in Vinegar
4-5 Jalapenos or small green chilies of your choice, chopped into circles
1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
1/2 cup water
1. Mix water and vinegar in a saucepan. Switch on the gas.
2. Add green chilies.
3. Bring to boil. You will notice that the chilies have changed their color from deep green to pale yellowish green. Switch off the gas.
4. Let it cool down completely.
5. Store in a ceramic bowl with a lid.
1. Use green and/or red fresh cayenne peppers for more heat.