1 grilled salmon fillet, boneless, skinless, flaked
2 slices flaxseed bread
2 slices cheese
1 tsp orange marmalade
2-3 spinach leaves
1 sun dried tomato in oil, sliced (optional)
3. Place another slice of cheese covering, salmon mixture. Place bread slice on top.
4. Press the panini maker or keep a heavy weight on the sandwich. Let it brown on both sides. Spread some olive oil on both sides if needed.
5. As the sandwich comes out, brush a clove of garlic on the top. This step is optional. It gives a nice flavor but for kids, it may be little spicy.
6. Slice the panini into two halves. Serve with a soup of your choice.
2. Do not overstuff the salmon filling.