Friday, March 30, 2012

Chicken Naanza (Naan Pizza)

Americans love Naans. Maybe that's the reason, I see Naanzas and Naanwiches everywhere here - from the local grocery stores, farmers markets. Few months back, Costco was offering samples of Naanzas using their ready made naans, mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce. I combined the idea of pizza using Naan as a base and Indian Pizza Hut's Chicken Chettinad Pizza/Tandoori Chicken Pizza and created my own version. Needless to say, it was a hit with my naan and cheeselloving daughter.

Chicken Chettinad Naanza
2 ready made Tandoori Naans
1 small portion of chicken chettinaad
1 small portion of Tandoori chicken
Mozzarella cheese as needed

1. Preheat oven to 400 F
2. Place chettinad/tandoori chicken over the pizza/naan bases.
3. Sprinkle cheese as needed.
4. Place it on a baking tray.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or till cheese is melted.
6. Cut into wedges and serve.

Note -
1. Make sure you chicken chettinad is dry and cold.
2. I like to squeeze little fresh lemon on my Naanza after baking

Print Page


LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs