I generally freeze the dosa batter in the freezer. I have to thaw it in the fridge a day before but then it comes really handy.
1 recipe Dosa batter
oil for frying
1. Heat a nonstick or cast iron tawa/pan/griddle
2. Dab a papertowel in oil and scrub it around the pan.
3. Add a ladleful of the batter and spread it in concentric circles outwards.
4. Drizzle oil around the dosa.
5. Cover and let it cook till it is brown from one side and cooked from inside.
6. Serve immediately with chutney and sambar
1. After the dosa is cooked, drizzle some ghee over the dosa to make Ghee Sada Dosa.
1. The pan should be adequately hot vefore pouring the batter.