We can use this versatile stuffing for many Indo-chinese delicacies.
Indo Chinese Stuffing
2 cups shredded cabbage
1/4 cup spring onions, minced
1/2 cup peas (optional)
1 carrot, peeled and french cut
1 bell pepper, cored, thinly sliced
1/2 cup green beans, french cut
1 tbsp tomato ketchup (optional)
A splash of soy sauce
salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp garlic paste
1. Heat a wok. Add oil. Saute garlic paste on a high flame.
2. Add cabbage. Stir fry on high heat.
3. Add veggies one after the other and stir fry.
4. Add salt, soy sauce, black pepper and ketchup - if using.
5. Stir fry and make sure there is no water remaining.
1. You can add tofu cubes or paneer cubes.
2. You can add boiled noodles.
3. For a spicier version, use red chili-garlic paste instead of garlic paste in tempering.