You can always buy a readymade spinach wrap available at the super markets. But I made my spinach wrap "fulka" style to save on oil.
3 Spinach wrap - homemade or readymade
1 curry flavored hummus - homemade or readymade
Few strips of orange, red and yellow bell peppers
Few leaves of spinach, shredded
few slices of pickled turnip (available at middle eastern stores)
few shreds of carrots
1. Spread curry hummus (or any other flavored or plain hummus) on the spinach wrap.
2. Spread all the raw veggies in the middle.
3. Wrap and eat!!
1. Cut the veggies thinly so it will be easier to wrap the wrap!!
2. I made spinach wrap and hummus at home. But you can use the store bought ones too.
3. I will soon share the recipes of wrap and hummus.
4. Pickled turnip is available in glass jars at the middle easterns stores.