Vegetable Curry with Pesto
1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
A handful of crowder peas (frozen)
A handful of yellow corn (frozen)
1/2 packet stew vegetables (frozen - potatoes, celery, carrots and pearl onions)
1/2 packet leafy greens (frozen - collard greens, kale, mustard greens)
6-7 grape tomatoes, halved
6-7 red radishes, quartered
1/2 cup Arugula Pesto
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp dhansaak masala or garam masala
1. In a deep saucepan, add all the vegetables with turmeric powder and 1/2 cup water.
2. Cover and let it cook - without letting it too mushy. Add water if needed
3. Once the veggies are cooked, add paprika, dhansak or garam masala and pre-made pesto.
4. Add water to obtain the desired consistency. Add salt. Bring to boil.
5. Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
6. Serve over a warm mound of rice.
1. You can use any veggies of your choice. I tend to go overboard and add tons of veggies.
2. In this experiment, I didn't add any oil.