Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Instead of using rice noodles, I used alpha alpha sprouts. Peanut or almond butter dipping sauce is a must for these health packed rolls.
4 rice papers
A handful of alpha alpha sprouts
A handful of arugula
A handful of mung bean sprouts
Few leaves spinach, shredded
1 carrot, peeled & shredded
Few pieces of red, orange and yellow bell peppers, diced
Few sprigs of cilantro, use one sprig per roll
1. Soak one rice paper at a time in a pie dish. As it gets pliable, keep it on a working surface. Stuff all the raw veggies in the middle.
2. Fold the top and bottom ends and then fold the side ends to make a roll.
3. Cut into two or three pieces at a slant if desired.
4. Serve with a dipping sauce
1. Soak the rice paper just enough to make it soft. Too much soaking will make it mushy and soggy.