Monday, December 19, 2011
This is the recipe from my clippings of "Good Housekeeping".
Oatmeal Raisins Choc Chips Cookies
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 stick or 1/2 cup butter, at room temp.
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, at room temperature
2 tsp vanilla extract
You will also need
1 1/2 cup old fashioned or quick cooking oats
3/4 cup raisins
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Mix all purpose flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F
3. Beat butter, and both sugars till creamy.
4. Add egg and vanilla and beat again on a low speed.
5. Add flour mixture and beat again.
6. Spoon in oats, raisins and chocolate chips. Make a cookie dough.
7. Line a wax paper on the cookie tray.
8. Using a cookie or small ice cream scoop, drop cookie dough on the tray. Make sure that the cookies have good space between each other.
9.Bake for 15 minutes.
10. Transfer the cookies on a wire rack, using a spatula.
11. Let them cool down completely. Store them in an airtight container.
1. This recipe gave me 33 counts of cookies.
2. Use butter and egg at room temperature for better results.