Indian Mouth freshner with Betel nuts
1 cup rotha supari, shredded
5 - 10 chikni supari
1/4 cup fennel seeds/badishep/variyali/saunf
1/8 the piece of a nutmeg/jayphal
11 green cardamoms
1 tsp owa/ajwain/ajowan
1/2 cup jyeshthamadh
1/2 tbsp sunth/dried ginger powder
1. Roast the ingredients one after the other in an iron kadhai. Do not let them burn.
2. Let them cool down completely.
3. Using heavy duty grinder such as Sumeet, grind to powder
4. Store in an airtight container. Use as needed as a mouth freshner.
1. Roast the ingredients on a medium low flame.
2. Do not use any ordinary mixer. It has to be heavy duty because betelnut indeed is a tough nut to crack! It may spoil the blades of the blender. Also, do not use whole betelnut as it will be hard on even heavy duty mixer. Try to use pre shredded or cut betelnuts.