Gajrachi Koshimbeer (2)
Carrot - Garlic greens salad
4 carrots, peeled & grated
2 -3 garlic greens, chopped with fresh garlic cloves
few chives, snipped (optional)
salt to taste
A pinch of sugar
1 tsp chili power
2 tsp oil
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp asafoetida
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1. In a salad bowl, mix salt, sugar, chili powder with garlic greens, fresh garlic cloves and chives if using.
2. Add grated carrots and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
3. Heat oil in a small saucepan or fodNichi paLi. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and asafoetida.
4. Add tempered oil over the carrot mixture. Mix well.
1. Do not substitute dry, regular garlic for this recipe. This recipe is made by using fresh garlic greens/cloves.
2. The recipe of common gajrachi koshimbeer is here.