Saturday, October 1, 2011
I made these Rose cupcake by adding rose water and Dabur rose syrup. You could use only rose water if you like. Addition of Dabur rose syrup gave a pink color to the cupcakes. You can use Rooh Afza if you like. I was really tempted to garnish with edible rose petals but then I thought it might be little too exotic for the audience.
1 packet Betty Crocker French Vanilla cake mix
1 1/2 tbsp rose water
1 1/2 tbsp Dabur rose syrup (or rooh afza)
1 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tub Betty Crocker Cream cheese frosting
Few drop of red color or rose syrup
1. Using an electric blender, mix cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, rose water and rose syrup.
2. Preheat oven 350 F. Bake cupcakes per directions on the back of the cake mix.
3. Let them cool down completely before frosting.
4. Frost the cupcakes using cream cheese or vanilla frosting.
1. Do not frost the cupcakes unless they have completely cooled off.
A batch of Rose cupcakes