1. Preheat oven to 350 F as recommended on the back of the box.
2. Mix cake mix with mango pulp, oil and eggs. Using electric mixer, mix to make batter. Add spoonful of water at a time. You may need about 3 tbsp.
3. Grease the cupcake holders. Pour the cake batter.
4. Bake for about 16-18 minutes or as recommended on the back of the box.
5. Take the cupcakes out.
6. Let them cool down completely.
7. Mix ready made cake frosting with mango pulp. Frost using frosting/cake decorating gun.
1. Betty Crocker cake mix calls for 1 cup water. I substituted it for 1 cup mango pulp. Please note that since their consistencies are different, I had to use about 3 tbsp water. Use spoonful at a time to get the correct batter consistency.
2. Instead of using piping bag/decorating gun, you can use a ziploc bag and snip off a corner and frost the cupcake.
3. Instead of using mango pulp in the frosting, you could use just yellow food color drops if you do not want to have an overwhelming mango flavor.