Thursday, June 9, 2011

Vanilla Milk


Summer is in full spring here. It reminds me of my summer vacations in India. My aunt used to serve this delicious vanilla milk on sunny summer afternoons.

Vanilla Milk - Serves 4
Ingredients
2 cups chilled milk, whole milk or 2%, preferably organic
2 tbsp sugar (more or less per taste)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Method
1. Mix all the ingredients in a blender or a shaker.
2. Blend or shake till foam is formed.
3. Serve chilled.

Note -
1. I used whole foods, organic vanilla extract
2. Mostly, we use skim milk at home. But for making this milk, I used 2 cups whole milk. So I made 4 servings in order to control the individual portion. When you blend or use shaker, there is lots of foam which helps too. 1/2 cup looks actually more than it is!!;-)


Print Page

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs