kulfi recipe to turn into thandai kulfi.
Saffron Thandai Kulfi
1 can sweetened condensed milk (fat free ok)
1 can evaporated milk (fat free ok)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp thandai masala
Few strands of saffron
edible rose petals
Powdered pistachios and almonds, unsalted and unroasted
1. Mix condensed milk, cream and evaporated milk. Bring to boil on a low flame.
2. Add thandai masala and stir. Switch the gas off. Do not cover.
3. Let it steep for some time. Let it cool down.
4. Pass through a sieve/strainer.
5. Now add saffron & pistachios/almonds slivers/powder if using.
6. Pour in 6 individual ramekins (freezer safe). Top with edible rose petals - if using.
7. Cover withaluminum foil. Freeze.
8. Serve after freezing
1. Using fat free condensed and evaporated milk is not an attempt to save calories. Heavy whipping cream takes good care of the fat and calories part!!;-D