2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp tikka masala powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
salt * (Check tikka masala powder and adjust accordingly)
1/2 cup bhaaji of Paav bhaaji
1/2 cup panco bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated cheese
1. Whisk the marinade.
2. Rinse and clean mushrooms. Remove the stem to make sure that each mushroom has a cavity to stuff.
3. Keep mushrooms in a deep tray in a single layer. Pour marinade over it. Keep aside for at least 30 minutes.
4. Mix bhaaji and panko breadcrumbs. Stuff into each mushroom
5. Preheat oven to 375 F
6. Sprinkle cheese over the stuffed mushrooms.
7. Keep each mushroom in a single layer in a baking tray. Spray little oil using oil spray such as Pam
8. Bake for 15 minutes till the cheese melts.
1. Food network chefs advise to just wipe mushrooms clean with cotton towel. I prefer rinsing them anyways. You can follow your own preferred method.
2.Check for the salt* in your tikka masala powder. Adjust salt accordingly.