It's a simple meal of chapatis - Just make your own crumbles in a plate. Make a well in the middle, pour a ladleful of Nagpuri amti, drizzle little foDNiche tel on top and eat with raw, red onion slices on side.
It may need some acquired taste, but whenever Nagpuri Amti is made at our home, we definitely make it a point to slurp this rustic poLicha kuskara
Chapati crumbles with Daal
Chapatis (preferably a day old)
Raw onion slices
1. Serve chapatis in each serving plate.
2. Everyone makes their own crumbles and make a well in the middle.
3. Pour a ladleful of freshly made Nagpuri amti
4. Drizzle foDNiche tel - heat oil in a small saucepan. Add mustard seeds. Pour spoonful on each serving. It should make the characteristic "churrrrrr" sound.
5. Enjoy with green chili pickle and onion slices
1. This dish may need an acquired taste to enjoy.