Thursday, April 28, 2011

Choco-Peanut Butter Lachcha Paratha

After seeing me stuffing parathas, Gudiya asked me if I could stuff anything into a paratha. I wasn't sure what I was going to get into. So I answered a non-committal "maybe". ;-) She asked me if I could stuff her favorite choco-peanut butter into it? I gladly agreed. I was afraid that just stuffing and rolling may cause the peanut butter to ooze out. So I spread some choco-peanut butter and then rolled it and then coiled like lachcha paratha. Gudiya was very pleased! :-D

Choco-Peanut Butter Lachcha Paratha
1 recipe chapati dough
A spoonful of choco-peanut butter

oil for roasting
rice/wheat flour for dredging

1. Roll out a small disc using flour for dusting.
2. Spread choco-peanut butter.
3. Roll into a thin rope. Turn it into a coil like jalebi.
4. Dust it lightly with flour. Roll out into a disc.
5. Roast on a hot tawa/griddle using oil as needed

Note -
1. I used choco-peanut butter by peanut butter & company, NY.

Print Page


LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs