1/2 cup garlic cloves, sliced vertically
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp Gujarati Pickle Masala
2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (Add more if necessary)
1. Heat oil in a saucepan. Add garlic cloves. Saute on a medium heat for 5-7 minutes without letting them burnt.
2. Take off the heat. Let it cool down completely. Do not cover.
3. Add Gujarati pickle masala. Check for salt. If it has salt, you may not need to add any salt.
4. Stir in lemon juice.
5. Refrigerate. Use within 1 week.
1. This pickle is used as a condiment as well as an ingredient for several Gujarati dishes.
2. This pickle gets dry when kept in fridge. You may need to squeeze some lemon juice to refresh it before serving.