Monday, December 6, 2010
1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
1 cup paneer chunks
1/2 cup chopped cilantro/coriander leaves
salt to taste
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garam masala
1. Heat oil in a wok or kadai.
2. Add cumin seeds ad turmeric powder.
3. As the seeds splutter, add ginger garlic paste. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add all the veggies, cilantro, paprika and garam masala. Keep on frying till veggies are semi-cooked. Now, add paneer pieces. Let it cook together.
5. Add salt to taste.
6. Serve with chapati or paratha.
1. For richer taste, you can fry paneer pieces before adding to the kadai. I didn't bother to fry paneer.
2. I used nonstick kadai so it won't stick to the bottom of the pan.