You can serve these kababs with naans or pita breads. We love to eat them with salad. I tweaked the recipe on the back of Shan Shammi Kabab masala.
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 tbsp chopped mint
2 eggs, whisked
2 slices of bread, blend to make fresh bread crumbs
Tandoori Naan or Rumali Roti
Sliced onions & lemon wedges and/or salad
2. Pressure cook for 4-5 whistles.
3. Open the lid when the pressure drops by itself. There will be still moisture in the chicken mince. Do not let it evaporate. Let it cool down.
4. Add mint, cilantro. Now add fresh bread crumbs and whisked eggs.
5. Heat a tawa/pan. Grease it lightly. Using wet hands, make small balls and flatten them. Place them gently on the pan. Cook them on both sides.
6. Drain on the absorbent paper. Serve hot with onions, lemons, salad and Naan.
2. You can deep fry these kababs for better taste.
3. I more or less followed the recipe on the back of Shan Shami Kabab Masala.